Customer Voice is a feedback tool that allows you to invite customers to leave reviews, boost online star rating, and improve SEO.
With just a couple clicks, you can reach customers via email or text, and collect reviews on the sites that are most important to your business.
What is Customer Voice?
Online reviews are critical to the success of a local business. In fact, nearly 90% of consumers say they’ll only consider using a business if they have an average rating of 3-5 stars.
With Customer Voice, you have the power to generate more reviews and boost your star rating on sites such as Google or Facebook.
With just a couple clicks, you can reach your customers via email or text, and collect reviews on the sites that are most important to their business.
Customer Voice can specifically assist you in the following key areas:
- Generate more reviews: Build up your credibility with raving reviews and watch as new customers come pouring in. Simply choose a method, provide a customer list, and click send.
- Deliver a powerful listening tool: Gain the ability to listen to customer feedback and find ways to improve. Address negative feedback before it goes live.
- Boost star ratings across multiple review sites: With Customer Voice, you can choose which sites to ask for reviews on. This way you can target your most important customers, and look great on platforms essential to your business.
Customer Voice FAQ
Check out a few common questions we’re often asked about our Customer Voice product!
- What sources can I request reviews on?
- How do I edit the review request email template?
- My Preferred Sources: How can I change the three suggested review sites?
- Where do reviews go after they’re submitted?
- How do I use the Review Generation Widget on my own website?
- How do I send review requests to multiple contacts at once?
- Alternate email templates for customer voice